Givenchy does it better

I'm not one to put up two posts of practically the same 2 lipsticks in a row, however I felt this one needed to be spoken about! As many of you know I'm going through this weird phrase of buying as many red lipsticks as I can find and this one was no exception! from the photos it looks exactly the same as the one below apart  from a different brand and packaging but this lipstick is particularly different, I actually didn't think it would be possibly to find one better than Chanel but this one actually is, Givenchy have made this lipstick with the same qualities as Chanel except it lasts A LOT longer and it was much easier to apply, making it my new favourite (at least for the moment) xXx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
A pipdig BLOGGER TEMPLATE